Tiana Skirt - Tahiti
This item is Ready to Ship next business day. Similar items in more sizes & options may be available Made To Order.
This specific item is Ready to Ship and cannot be edited. This print is sold out for Made To Order but available in other prints.
The Tiana Skirt is a flattering, and SO easy to wear! Style it for work, weekend or even poolside over bathers.
The skirt has two gathers that create a beautiful fall and interest, but also flatter different body shapes and don't cling.
Fit & Features of This Style
The Tiana Skirt is designed to have a relaxed fit.
- The waistband has a flat front but an elastic back, making the waist sizing more flexible than a fixed waistband. The waist also has belt loops and comes with a matching, removable sash belt.
- The gathered style of the skirt ensures no cling and a flattering silhouette.
- The Tiana Skirt comes in both tencel and stretch silk. Silk versions of the skirt have lining through the upper part of the skirt. The other woven fabrics (tencel, premium rayon, cotton blend) don't need lining, through this is available on request for Made To Order.
- Due to the design elements of the skirt, sizing is easy fit.
- If you usually have to size up due to a thicker waist, the waistband gives flexibility for this.
- There are various length options. Changing the length does not change other dimensions of the dress.
Fabric & Materials
Composition: 100% Lenzing Tencel.
- Lenzing Tencel is made from cellulose derived from plantation-grown eucalyptus pulp.
- Lenzing is a fibre maker with world leading credentials in transparency, traceability and sustainability. If you'd like to find out more about Lenzing, you can visit their page here.
Feel: Soft with drape, this woven tencel has a feel similar to a mid-weight cotton. It has no stretch.
Care: Machine washable on a gentle / delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
Note: if you're a 'TAHLO stretch silk lover' (we see you!) and you're trying this tencel for the first time, the tencel has no stretch, so size to your bust size, or if you're between sizes at the bust, consider sizing up.