Made to Order
The Column Jacket
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
Our Column Jacket is super flattering and easy to wear.
Designed to fall slightly open to create a ‘column’ down the wearer’s body, this jacket lengthens and slims. It is a truely classic collarless jacket, giving you no limitations on how you can style it with scarves, necklaces or a shirt collar underneath.
High quality stretch fabric (and stretch lining) makes it comfortable to wear without looking too casual, and gives you an ease of movement that means you can wear it all day without feeling restricted.
- Fabric: 65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- Fabric look & feel: Medium weight stretch that is appropriate for the office, day wear or evening.
- Lined: Stetch lining for comfortable wear and ease of movement.
- Sleeves: Plain hem.
- Extras: None.
- Semi-fitted: This jacket has a classic fit which is flattering and easy to wear. It skims the body. Note: this jacket is designed not to close and has not buttons.
- Sizing: True to size. Stretch fabric will allow some comfort for those with broader shoulders.
Made to Order Delivery: Estimated 10-14 days from order date.