TAHLO Printable e-Voucher
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.
An eVoucher: Emailed for you to print
A Tahlo eVoucher is the ideal gift for your favourite family and friends - rather than guessing the details of their size and preferred fit, give them the gift of a beautiful garment of their choice, made to order.
Not only does the recipient get to choose their ideal silhouette and fabric, they can select the edits they love to ensure that they get the length, sleeves and colours that they love to wear.
100% of the value of the gift voucher value goes towards clothing of the recipient's choice, and includes the option of a guided fitting session with a TAHLO consultant in our fitting room if they live in Melbourne or a phone consult if they're interstate.
For our eVoucher options, we will email a personalised pdf for you to print and gift, or email to the recipient. Perfect for last minute gifting, yet still the perfect present!
*Note: We also offer mailed fancy vouchers if you'd prefer that option. :)
How does it work?
1. To buy an eVoucher select the voucher value.
2. Confirm where you'd like it emailed, then check out.
You can choose to have it emailed to you for printing, or emailed directly to the recipient. You also have the option of including a message to personalise the voucher.
3. We personalise and email it.
We will despatch the eVoucher within an hour of your request during our business hours (10am to 4pm). Out of hours we will endeavour to get it to you ASAP, but it is guaranteed to be before 10am the following day.
Redeeming an eVoucher
The recipient can redeem an eVoucher the same as for any voucher. They will receive a code they can use online at checkout, in-store or over the phone. The purchase will be on your account so if it is lost, it can be traced manually and redeemed.
Vouchers will expire 18 months from purchase date so there is plenty of time to redeem it.