Made to Order
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
The Remy Dress adds a bit of fun and drama, in a way that is super versatile and flattering to your shape.
With a fitted top that starts to gently flare just above the waist, the silhouette creates great shape. The drape in the stretch silk fabric means it hangs beautifully (while also being ridiculously comfortable!).
It has an asymmetrical hem created with an attached piece of fabric that can work beautifully above the knee, below the knee or as a midi.
This chameleon-like dress can be simply and easily re-styled to carry you through any occasion from the everyday work day, a cocktail party and ladies lunch through to resort wear and a travel favourite.
Necklines & Sleeves: Various options available. Further options available in person in the Fitting Room.
- Fabric: 95% silk, 5% spandex
- Fabric look & feel: Light draping silk with a one-way stretch that is breathable and comfortable for all-day wear.
- Sleeves: Various options available.
- Hem: Mixed lengths due to frill placement.
- Fitted - this garment is not designed to be fitted but it tapers in at the waist still sitting away from the body. The skirt section is flared but due to the beautifully draping nature of the fabric doesn't provide too much volume. Slight stretch in fabric allows for additional ease of wear at bust and shoulders.