Relaxed Tencel Shirt - Dalmation Pink
This item is Ready to Ship next business day. Similar items in more sizes & options may be available Made To Order.
*THIS ITEM IS READY TO SHIP*
Ships the next business day.
With all the style elements of a classic shirt, with a relaxed fit and unique print.
Perfect for casual work days, re-styled for the office with your work basics or layered over a tank at the beach, it can be a perfect wardrobe staple.
These items are long short sleeves and in a standard length (measuring approximately from the top of your bra strap to the hem).
Size 6 length = 60cm
Size 10 length = 64cm
Fit & Features of This Style
Our Relaxed Shirt has all the elements of a classic shirt, but with a more relaxed fit. This style is designed to have shape without being tight or overly fitted. It is not an 'oversized' fit, however.
- If between sizes, you could size down depending on your typical fit at the bust and shoulders - as this fabric has no stretch it has less ease of wear than some other stretch fabrics across a large bust or broad shoulders.
- Fastenings: Functional buttons down body so shirt can be worn open.
- Sleeves: Various options available. Sleeves can be rolled for warmer weather.
- Hem: Rounded hem. Also available in straight hem.
- Length options: Various options available. Changing the length does not change other dimensions of the shirt.
Fabric & Materials
Composition: 100% Lenzing Tencel.
- Lenzing Tencel is made from cellulose derived from plantation-grown eucalyptus pulp.
- Lenzing is a fibre maker with world leading credentials in transparency, traceability and sustainability. If you'd like to find out more about Lenzing, you can visit their page here.
Feel: Soft with drape, this woven tencel has a feel similar to a mid-weight cotton. It has no stretch.
Care: Machine washable on a gentle / delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
Note: if you're a 'TAHLO stretch silk lover' (we see you!) and you're trying this tencel for the first time, the tencel has no stretch, so size to your bust size, or if you're between sizes at the bust, consider sizing up.