Made to Order
Pia Top - Relaxed Sleeve Edit
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
The Pia Top is one of our bestsellers: a classic wardrobe staple that can be worn almost anywhere - style it with pants or jeans, a skirt or paired it with a silk skirt as part of our coordinates range. The beautiful luxe silk means it is just as suitable in the boardroom as it is as a BBQ or event.
This version has a relaxed fit sleeve - a simple cut suitable for those who like a bit of extra room in the arms and armhole with pared back detail. You can choose either a flexible and more casual elastic cuff (that can be pushed up and down, suitable for all seasons) or an understated cuff for a more tailored finish.
If you're a Pia Top Lover, here are all our current Pia listings with different edits.
- Fabric: 95% silk, 5% spandex (delicate machine washable or hand wash)
- Fabric look & feel: Lightweight draping silk with stretch across the body for easy wear.
- Neck: Our "Wide Round" neck. Other necklines also available in this style.
- Sleeves: Shown here in are our relaxed fit sleeve, which has a larger armhole, and looser fit through the sleeve. It has an understated elastic cuff or a plain tailored cuff with no button.
- Hem: Rounded, straight or high/low hem. A high/low hem is a rounded hem that is longer at the back)
- Relaxed Fit: this garment has a relaxed fit - is not designed to be fitted, and while it has a relaxed fit it is not oversized. The stretch in the fabric will accommodate broader shoulders.
- Length options: Various. Changing length options does not change other dimensions of this top.
- Custom edits: If you have extra wide hips, we are able to upsize the hip, and hem opening before we cut your garment to create a looser fit without you looser definition at your shoulders and bust.
Care: Handwash or machine was on delicate cycle in 30-40 degrees.