Made to Order
Moto Biker Jacket - Slate
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
This work-friendly version of the classic biker jacket is an instant wardrobe essential - add edge to your week day wardrobe or style it with jeans for the weekend. It can be worn zipped up or open to expose the collar.
Made from a firm ponte it has stretch and comfort for all day wear, with enough structure to look polished.
- Fabric: Structured Ponte - 65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- Fabric look & feel: A thicker weight fabric with a firm stretch.
- Lined: Body is lined.
- Extras: Zips at sleeve, pockets.
- Semi-Fitted: When zipped up this jacket is semi-fitted, when it is open it has a comfortable fit.
- Sizing: Runs slightly smaller than a true fit to allow for stretch to provide a flattering silhouette when unzipped. Stretch fabric means this still allows for comfortable all-day wear around the shoulders.