Fabric Sold Out
Lila Tie Waist Dress
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on email@example.com and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.
The Lila Dress is a flattering and super stylish option for the warmer weather. Wear it with a blazer for an office look, style it for a wedding or an event lunch, or dress it down with flats or trainers - it is as flexible as your life!
Made from our signature machine-washable, breathable stretch silk, you'll feel a million dollars wherever you go in it. It is available in a range of print options and looks good at different lengths - shorter for a more playful look, or opt for below the knee or midi for a sophisticated edge.
- Fabric: 95% silk, 5% spandex
- Fabric look & feel: Light draping silk with a one-way stretch that is very comfortable for all-day wear.
- Lined: No.
- There is an invisible zipper to allow ease of dressing.
- Sleeves: Cuffed sleeve to fall below the elbow.
- Hem: Straight or rounded hem
- Extras: There is a sash belt attached at the sides of the waist. This can be tied as tight or loose as you like, either at the back or front of the dress to suit your look.
- Varied fit - this garment has a fitted waistband, with a top that is designed to be shapely without being tight. The attached skirt has gathering at the waist which avoids clinginess around the hips.
- Length options: Various options. Changing the length does not change other dimensions of the dress.
Model Info: Akosia is 5"8 tall and wears a size 8. The skirt length of this dress is designed to fall below the knee for her heights, which is a length from waist of xxcm
Care: Machine washable on hand wash / gentle cycle at DEGREES?