Made to Order
Freya A-line Dress
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
One of the most flattering shapes you’ll find and a sophisticated silhouette, the Freya dress in this beautiful draping silk spandex blend could be your perfect dress for the season.
With a sash at the waist that can be tied at the front or back, the cap sleeve and a-line shape enhance your curves, or create them where they may not exist.
- Fabric: 95% silk, 5% spandex.
- Fabric look & feel: Light draping silk with a one-way stretch that is very comfortable for all-day wear.
- Lined: No. Some wearers may choose to wear a slip.
- Sleeves: Capped sleeve or fluted sleeve to fall at the bicep or above the elbow.
- Hem: Straight.
- Extras: This dress comes with an attached sash long enough to tie once or twice depending on your preferred look. The sash is designed to sit on your natural waist but can be tied higher to have an empire line effect.
- Care: Machine washable on hand wash / gentle cycle.
- Relaxed fit - this garment is not designed to be tightly fitted. It can be worn loose for a relaxed silhouette or belted to show off your waist. Slight stretch in fabric allows for additional ease of wear.
- Length options: Various options - Midi length shown. Changing the length does not change other dimensions of the dress.
Model details: the studio model is 5’7 tall and wears a size 8 dress at 110cm long.