Made to Order
Irina Faux Wrap Dress
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.
If you love a wrap dress but want something more than the basic, the Irina Faux Wrap is a perfect alternative.
The Irina dress features a slightly higher empire waist at the front, complimented by a flattering gathered waist at the back to give you shape. The relaxed ruffle creates a flattering vertical line that elongates the body. The crossover top has gathering near the neck to provide extra fabric for coverage for boobs.
Also available in printed stretch silk.
- Fabric: Double-knit Jersey (65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex)
- Fabric look & feel: Transeasonal weight suitable for wear most fo the year. Fabric has easy drape without cling.
- Crossover neckline creates a V which can be adjusted. There is no fastening. Extra fabric in this area will accomodate larger boobs or a higher V.
- Sleeves: Fitted with plain hem
- Hem: Straight hem
- Extras: None
- Semi-Fitted: This dress is designed to flatter without being tight. The waist sits slightly higher than your natural waist to create a flattering semi-empire line, which a light elastic on the inside of the waist seam to create shape. The skirt has a straight shape without being fitted. The fabric has rib stretch that can accommodate bigger boobs and broader shoulders.
- Sizing: True to size. Those with very small boobs may find V falls lower and looser than on the model (who is a B cup). If you’d like to size down the top half of the dress we can arrange this, just add this to your order notes.
- Length: Regular Fit is below the knee. At 176cm the dress should fall as per the studio model shown.
Care: Machine washable on hand wash / gentle cycle.
Model details: Our model is 176cm or 5”9, and wears a size 10.
Where is that document bag from? Visit SheLion