Made to Order
Cassie Shift Dress - Charcoal
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN
This relaxed-fit shift dress is a modern workwear classic suitable for today's work dress code. Customise the length and sleeves to make it a winter mini to wear with tights and boots, or add length as an everyday standby to style with anything from ankleboots to trainers.
With only slight tapering at the waist, this cut sits away from the waist rather than being fitted. It has a slight a-line shape to the skirt. Sizing up or down can give a more fitted or looser fit as shown on models.
The Cassie shift dress is made from a breathable, stretchy but structured ponte, giving the benefits of a firmer feeling fabric and comfortable movement. It is a wash and wear, no iron winner!
- Fabric: Semi-structured Ponte. Breathable rayon base. Composition - 65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- Fabric look & feel: Medium weight ponte with a firm stretch that holds some structure. Does not drape.
- Lined: No.
- Neck: Round neck or boat neck, with a button and keyhole at the back of the neck.
- Sleeves: Choose various lengths, with a split cuff (as shown)
- Hem: Slightly rounded hem at sides.
- Extras: No belt.
- Care: Machine washable on gentle cycle.
- Relaxed fit - this garment is not designed to be tightly fitted. It has no seam or belt at the waistline so is flexible for different torso lengths. It has stretch to allow comfort for bigger than average boobs or broad shoulders and arms. If between sizes you could size down.
- Length: Various options available.
Estimated Delivery: Made to order ships in 10-14 days from order date.