Made to Order
Aria Wrap Dress
We recommend measuring yourself to check which Tahlo size is best for you before ordering.
- Measure yourself without clothes on for accuracy.
- Consider the fit of the garment. We include detailed fit information on the product page specific for each garment.
- Review the Product Style Information for our main styles, which will give you more detailed information on the measurements and customisations of a specific style. It will also rate the fabric for stretch and ease of wear.
Our General Sizing (Australian)
Measurements shown in cm.
See the Product Style Information if you would like more detailed information about one of our key styles.
Our Fit Types
When considering how our clothes fit in real life, we take into account wearing and design ease.
Generally, our different fit types have a different amount of ‘room’ in them above the exact measurements to make wear comfortable, and achieve the design aesthetic of the garment. This is variable due to fabric and design specifics, but we have provided a generic range below of how much room to expect (in cm) to help those who are interested in this level of detail.
Note: This is an indicative guide only.
^ Waist measurements are too variable per designs to include in a general guide, based on fit, belting, tie waists, etc.
*Depends on specific characteristics of the fabric, but may be less than the measurement to fit tightly especially if in stretch fabric.
The Aria wrap dress is a classic silhouette - with style and an eye to easy-to-wear design with our changes to the traditional wrap.
The crossover wrap top has gathering at the shoulder to give you a good amount of fabric to cover boobs and avoid the ’too much cleavage’ problem, while the wrap stops at the waist so the skirt won’t gape or fall open at an inappropriate moment or on a windy day (yikes!).
The jersey fabric is comfortable and high quality, making it feel appropriate for work or an event.
- Fabric: Printed fabrics are 95% bamboo, 5% spandex. Plain double-knit jersey is 65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- Fabric look & feel: Medium weight fabric that works for all seasons.
- Crossover neckline creates a V which can be adjusted by pulling the wrap tighter.
- Sleeves: Fitted with plain hem
- Hem: Straight hem
- Semi-Fitted: This dress is fitted at the top, based on how tight you decide to pull the wrap. In the flared and a-line options the skirt has extra room that can either create shape or coverage for a larger bum/thighs.
- Sizing: True to size, but those with petite shoulders and waists could consider sizing down.
- Length: Various options
Care: Machine washable on hand wash / gentle cycle.