Delivery & Returns
DELIVERYWe have two ranges: ‘Made to Order’ and ‘Ready to Ship’. They have different delivery windows, explained below.
Ready to Ship Range
Items in our Ready to Ship range are at hand and ready to send to you. If you make your order before 6pm your orders will be picked, packed and sent the next business day.
Made to Order RangeThe great thing about having your garment to order is that you can customise options to suit you, and choose from a wider range of figure flattering shapes and fabrics than would otherwise be possible. It also means you may just be the only woman in the world with that exact item, especially if you’ve chosen a limited edition, exclusive Tahlo print!
How long will my order take?
- We expect to have your item delivered to you within 14 days. So far we haven’t yet been longer than this time frame, but we’ve been shorter many times!
- We will send you an email when your garment is being tailored so you know things are progressing, including confirming your expected delivery date.
Got any questions? You’re always welcome to email us on email@example.com and we will happily answer your questions.
RETURNSWe’ve spent a lot of time planning and fitting our designs on all shapes and sizes of women (not just one fit model), but if you don’t love what you ordered, you have 45 days to return it to us for an exchange or re-make.
How do I return my item?
- Lodge your intent to return your item on our website by completing our returns form. We ask you to do this so we know it’s coming and can help things go smoothly from our end.
- Mail your return back using the mailing information on the order form you received with your goods. (This is also listed at the bottom of the online return form in case you lost your order print out)
- Once we receive it, we will kick off the process to re-make your perfect piece based on what you told us the problem was.
In the unlikely event there are any quality issues, we will refund or exchange your item.