Veda Dress - Lenzing Tencel
Availability: Made To Order for you.
Your current wear-anywhere wardrobe favourite, the Veda Dress can be styled for the weekend, working from home, the office or an event.
Pair it with a blazer for the office, a clutch for a girls night out or a denim jacket for a park date - change your shoes and accessories and you're ready for your next outing.
This version of our Veda Dress is made from sustainability-focussed Lenzing Tencel. It is a thicker weight and has less stretch and drape than our stretch silk, with a similar feel and wear to a cotton drill.
- Fabric: 100% Lenzing Tencel (Cellulose - Plantation Eucalyptus)
- Fabric look & feel: Mid-weight woven fabric that feels and acts like a cotton drill but is a more sustainable fibre. It has no stretch, is breathable and machine washable.
- Lined: No
- Sleeves: Pleated shoulder. Cuffed sleeve to fall at varied lengths.
- Hem: Straight hem.
- Extras: Double wrap belt in same fabric included
- Relaxed fit - this garment is not designed to be tightly fitted. It can be worn loose for a relaxed silhouette, or belted to show off your waist. Slight stretch in fabric allows for additional ease of wear.
- Sizing: being a looser fit, if you're between sizes you could consider sizing down unless you're broad-shouldered or have a large bust, where this particular fabric has no stretch so stick to your normal size (if choosing our stretch silk fabrication this is not a consideration). The skirt has an aline shape which has room for larger hips, etc.
- Length options: Midi length with option to add or minus extra length.